- You must become registered as an apprentice to work in the plumbing trade
- We require documentation of any prior trade education you may have
- Register in the province where you want to attend school
- We submit your hours with your application of contract within six months of employment
- We submit your hours every April and November following your indenture date
Apprenticeship programs differ by province but follow the same general pattern of on-the-job training and technical training. Follow the links below to find important information about apprenticeship and designated trades.